Sunday, September 02, 2007

Special Sunday

After 2 days of jungle tracking with a bunch of friends (pacco, money, max, and alot others dog) Sunday should be a resting day. Am I right? how about others? I was sleep until very late. Around 11am - 12pm I also dont know. Because my pappy also never wake up, so I just sleep. Ok the lazy hooman wake up and wanna bring me to my usual walk... Kroooommmmm Raining !! OMG !!


See raining outside... sienzzzz

Then no choices lor, just stay home and my pappy go out "tabao" I suppose... Then I waiting... Wow what do you thing my pappy bring back? Check it out

Ala.... faster la.. pappy, I want eat liao

As usual a months once Plain Chicken and Plain Rice, Yummy


After finishing my chicken rice pappy bath me... it take around 30min. So cold weather still bath me... this pappy really terrible...


My body still wet wet de

After finishing bath, pappy start training me, because pacco's owner (amanda) did teach my pappy balancing... so ok give face to Pappy because of the chicken rice. 1, 2 ,3 gogogo !


Balancing treat... successful !

Balancing plastic cap, successful !

Ok de ma pappy... Prince tired de la... Prince wanna rest liao. Ok my pappy said next time wanna give me try big item to balance... A very nice and happy Holiday !

11 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

paiseh paiseh...

my owner d one who teach u, but u already master it liao...

i still kenot balance it well enough for my owner to shoot picture...

how come u so geng wan??

Prince said...

Hehehe, I think mostly because of the chicken rice la... U try call ur owner buy u chicken rice then sure can perform well hahaha :p

Money said...

wah! prince...u so fast can learn new trick liao..... i dun think i can learn tat cause my nose area very small leh....

u so geng-chow!

Prince said...

Paiseh la... Paiseh la... where got 'geng chow' compare u all go event and training I just nothing.

My pappy always said me stupid de... you all also know that. Maybe next time call my pappy to allow me participate event. Cannot let u all always win the price. hehehe

ycling said...

I wont even bother doing it.
whenever the mister or miss put the hand near my mouth, I will follow it and try to lick or bite it....Wahaha...

Prince said...

Max, starting I also like tat... just follow the treat and the item. Pacco's owner teach my pappy 1. If u want know more please ask her (push the ball to Amanda) :p

Urban Smoothie Read said...

go out n do some training...then can win lor..

or maybe join 'waggiest tail', 'fastest eating' or 'best dress'....those no need train wan

Amber-Mae said...

Oh oh, you learn this trick ah? You are in big trouble becoz, when my mommy taught me this trick, everytime also I have to balance my food, treats & some weird stuff like books on my nose & head! Everytime! I also fed up... If you read my blog, you can see almost most of my posts I have myself balancing stuff. Pacco's owner should not have told your daddy how to teach you this trick lah coz sooner or later, he'll ask you to do that ALL THE TIME!!! But anyway, that chicken rice looks good. I luuuurve chicken...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Oh Shit... he starting bring some funny stuff put at my head already -_-'' how how? but he feel happy when see me can balancing. I think let those hoomans happy la... :p

Goofy said...

wow... great Prince!! mom always wanna teach me balance but I just couldn't get what she wants me to do..

Prince said...

goofy you can do it de, be patient and everything just train from start. Actually I also still in learning process.