Thursday, September 27, 2007

Canon EOS 400D

Hi, 2 days been sick and after that pappy bring me to see vet, I get injection and eat some medicine. After that I become so energitic :p After I get well in evening, he bring me to play gound and take some nice picture. He brought a nice camera, I want take more picture !! But he quite new in this camera, that why some photo was blur. Please give him sometime and he will learn to take a nicer picture:p







I didn't look like sick right?

Some of my favor pose !

Acting Blur

Night Shot

Blekkkk !


My pappy camera, front view


Back view !

5 comments:

JooSin said...

After sick, then go take photo with ur pappy new camera. See lar.. he so sayang you.. you sure have a lot of chances to take more photo with ur pappy new camera..be patient lar... When he mastering the new camera, he sure will give a "big head photo" using that camera that i think will have a good effect when coming out.

Hope to see that kind of photo soon...

Amber-Mae said...

Waaaaaah! Your pappy also have one nice professional camera? My mommy's soooo jealous lah! The pictures are sooo nice. But this camera cost about ERM2000++ right? My hoomans cannot afford lah... So sad. So sorry to hear that you were sick. Glad you're feeling better now. Mommy's eyes are still disgusting looking but hope it will get better soon before MRDO day coz we are PERFORMING!!! Yeehaw!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Hope your mommy get well soon, today I feel better liao can run but still cannot jump. Yalor he brought camera RM2k++ he said brought only for capture my photo and mammy photo :p hehehe

But if got event sure capture all people photo la... dont worried ur mammy sure will get nice camera soon ! My Pappy still noobs in the camera :p

Lacy said...

woofies prince!!! didnt think u had a comment thingy here but u did...nice to meet u....and ur camera takes very good pickies of u.

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Urban Smoothie Read said...

congratulation for getting d new cam...

so next time u need to b more active to come for doggie events...then v no need to bring our own camera liao...