Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fastest Recall

Ok here I post something about the game, there is 1 person holding me (which pacco's owner) and another side is my pappy and in the middle there put some treat to let some doggies stop and eat (ceh i dont like those treat cause i am pick eater :p) then once wessel then the person who holding me will release me and the fastest reach the owner, that the owner...

I prefer ball than treat, go off you evil !

Then ok the game start and I think I am slow than others... however in the final there is prince name in the list when there annouce, I was WHAT ?? then faster run with Amanda and my pappy...

Judge:You not in the list, prince !

Amanda : Hei, I hear you annouce prince in the list!!!

Prince : What happening?? -_-'''

Pappy: *Run fast fast not even see him in the picture... so paiseh

There are disccussing and finally prince is not in the final list. What??... are there second name call prince? or our hearing got problem? swear we did hear prince name in the final list... However I am very happy because even slow abit I still able to go back to pappy place. Pappy was very happy and kiss me few times *muackkkkk

4 comments:

Kien said...

what happened?.. huh, is always humans fault!.. they always so careless.. but i think most importantly is that u have fun!.. and having ur pappy love u so much.. is great enough!..

oh yes.. sorry.. i think am more handsome now than u.. bleh!.. hehehee

Cheers
Rossi

Money said...

yalor..i also hear ur name being called..some more miss owner has get herself the best position to shot u running.... hmmm..why huh?

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe, I actually didn't hear the name Prince. Maybe I wasn't paying attention coz I was sooo exhausted!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

aiya...mayb got another leng chai around also call prince gua

but u so slow, shld know la...next time run faster