Monday, September 24, 2007

Pet - N - You

Sunday morning, normally my pappy sleep like a pig. Follow by me, I also will sleep like dead dog (this what pappy's sister said). But on last weekend (sunday) he wake up at 7am !! OMG ... and bring me to walk -_-'' I just sweat... maybe my pappy want to go somewhere that why bring me to pee pee and poo poo 1st. Dont care la..

However Pappy starting to change my leashed and colar.


Thank goofy for the new leash and colar



Starting fill up water and bring bag !! Oooo oooo must be go somewhere ! haha I so exciting and standby to go.

Me and Pacco go mamak and take breakfast (the hooman just eat we waiting -_-'')


Not for dog ! -_-''


Training ground ! Pet N You training ground, Pappy promise prince that will bring prince to training after October end. I wish I can jump higher and be more agile !


Pet-N-You Training Ground


Tai Ko Bank, Prince and Big Snoopy! (3 of us the MOST handsome dog)


After the training, pappy go Temerloh (Mertakab) for wedding dinner and after he come back he said he ate Pacco just now ?? I was wat???


Pacco? Where?



















































*Fainted and 2 leg face sky


Yes Like this !!

6 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

who said not for dogs?...u got eat roti canai la...

jump higher??

higher abit okla...dun jump too high, or else, i will feel threaten

Prince said...

hehe dont worried, 1st place for u, I take second place :p

Roti canai.. abit only wor... they eat so much :(

ycling said...

Hahaha.....fainted with 2 legs in the sky!

You are a funny dog Prince.

Prince said...

max... really 2 leg face sky... you see the new picture I upload.

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, I'm BACK!

Wah! you got to go to YMCA for training ah? Sooo cool... When can we go? Hehehe, I thought your pappy eat Pacco but it Pak Kor, lol!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Money said...

prince? ur pappy ate "pacco"? so bad ler.....