Saturday, September 08, 2007

JT, Vet and Balancing

Today morning, as usual my pappy bring me to jungle tracking... ermm very siok la... alot friends... and I play like crazy. However, pappy did not take any photo. After finish the jungle tracking, then we all go to yam cha (morning tea) at mamak.

Pappy go to Vet after the yam cha session. not 'WET' ok? hehehe because want to buy me some medicine for my tail injure. My tail get injure before very itchi and I go to bite it. Others than medicine pappy also buy some nutrition supplement for me to take because the Vet (not WET ok? jejeje) said it good for skin and coat. So pappy buy lor (pappy love me very much !!!)

Some medicine (cream) and nutrition supplement

Then hor... see ! really de, Amber you are right ! Anything also want me balance... hehe lucky I can do it and pappy give me de treat.


Pappy force me to balance the nutrition supplement (more than 10 seconds)

Hehe, after applied the cream and take the Nutrition supplement, Pappy give me this !!

Tomorrow, pappy will bring me to Pet-N-You event at BU, so I hope to see you all there. Yeah yeah can go event !!

6 comments:

Goofy said...

Hey, great, prince, you can do balancing like Amber does.. I can't do this and mom had a hard time teaching me this. Mom said I'm too active for this trick. I just couldn't make myself calm down.

Prince said...

Hehe, but sometime is very quite annoying, everytime also want me to do this and that... aiksss haha but it impress visitor who visit my house :)

I believe u can do it ! very soon

Amber-Mae said...

Heya Prince! I told you that your daddy will make you do this ALL THE TIME with anything! Hope you can 'tahan' this torture coz I can't, honestly...

Hey, it was really nice meeting you today. Wait! Did I get to meet you? Hehehe, can't remember coz like I said, there are too many Goldens there! Mommy told me that your fur fur very soft & she said you very thing. But when I look at your pictures here, you look just nice! Hmmm, are my eyes playing with me??? So, won anything?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Hahaha, hopefully I can tahan...

Yeah... most people said I am very thin :-s because the breeder lor not feed me and make me sick, after the sick i never grow again :(

you and chloe look very nice and big... I feel shame because both of you all girl right? the size bigger than me. Hahaha

Urban Smoothie Read said...

pacco jealous edi, now u can balance so well....i shld hd stop my owner teach ur pappy....shld wait until i master it 1st lol...

Prince said...

Eh pacco, cannot like tat de... I believe ur owner will teach my pappy because ur owner so good :p

*smiling