Thursday, September 13, 2007

Belated Presieeee

Wah... What happen ! Pappy bring back a big box, It is from Cameron Highland !!... what is that... then pappy told prince said that is prince present. I was WAT?? present? for wat? my birthday is past liao wor? Pappy explain to me what happen... Ooooo Goofy !! Ohh Goofy? did I meet Goofy before? Pappy said "no", then why Goofy give prince present wor?

Pappy lazy to explain... I think might be know at Internet kuah :p I really happy and it show in the picture below:-


Pappy say "take photo 1st"


Oooo the present was so nice after the 1st layer tear off.

Nah... I open the present like this....

Keep searching hope there is more presieeee

Bo liao... and bo lat :p


Oooo Finish liao lor :p this are all Goofy give Prince de present



Pappy I want the food !!!


So kam dong la... Goofy ! you are great dog pal

Thank you Goofy !!!

6 comments:

Goofy said...

Hope you love them, prince!!!

Prince said...

Sure I like it, but really paiseh... want u give me presieee but nothing in return, i should sent u a cake :p

Money said...

wei prince...why u got so many fan-si one? even up the hill also got...beh tahan lu....

share the gift abit ler....

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wow!....d b-day past so long edi, still got pressie....so hang fuk la

Prince said...

Aiya... cannot envy 1... but I really not expected ... it just a suprise from goofy ! Thank again !

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, that's sooo thoughtful of Goofy...The pressies are nice! Hope you life them. Have you started on the treats yet?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer