Monday, September 17, 2007

Exciting KKB Trips

Wow wow wow (barking), you going to regret if you not joining us. It was a really cool event. I dont want bark so much, you see the picture you know how fun was the trips. A picture mean thousand words.

Wow, see see so many people !!!

Drivers Briefying


After briefying they starting move, there are alot car, more than 10++ and the journey take about 2 hours to reach the destination


So long the journey... Sleepy ..


Very nice view ... A Lake

The green shirt with blue bag is my pappy.

The water so cold.. pappy I dont want go in

Pappy : Dont care... Go In !

Prince : Awwwwwwww

I hate you pappy :p

However That was 1st move, Now I enjoy Swimming, Swimming !

Close shot of swimming

Play 'Tai Chi'

Pacco Shivering

Amber's Family

Yen Yen's Family

Hee Ling and Heng who my pappy's friend

Prince, Pacco and Money !

Recycle Dog... I pick bottle for recycle


I bring back anything you throw.

Even a dinasour !

Dino dino.. Shu Shu's Punya

Taking too much, been chase by other friends.

Aiyoooo... More coming... Run !

GR's Corner

Cleaning Session (money look sad)

Begging Mammy's to stay?

Pacco also look sad of leaving? or happy?



After that, Pappy decide to sit with me and let his friend to drive. I was happy because I never sit with pappy before in the car because everytime also he drive. Hehehe see my picture, I so manja.

Pappy with in car.

The whole Journey I just sleep like that.

9 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u shld write, pacco is happy that she's going 2 leave.....hahahah

ycling said...

wow, looks like so much fun!
I wish I could go but the Missy had so much work to do.

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! I like those pictures of you struggling with your pappy coz you don't want to go into the water. Yeah, it was freeeeeezing but I didn't mind it. I don't think Chloe felt the coldness coz her skin is sooo thick! Kekeke...Hey, is that my tennis ball you were swimming away with it? All of our three tennis balls went missing ya know. I wonder where they have gone too? We really had a GREAT tie at KKB! We should go there more often yeah? Heehee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ben & Darling said...

Ouch...the outing sound great. So many hooman & pup...*sob* when can I take part in these outing ah?

ANywhere, I love the pic that your pappy throw u into the lake. wakakaka, very funny.

Prince said...

Your tennis ball gone? Oh poor... My pappy forget to bring hahaha so just steal ur 1 to play 1st but I didnt steal home, I swear ! Maybe Pacco steal it :p hehehe

Yes... my pappy promise me go frequent ! hehehe we can play again ! yahoo !

Prince said...

ben, you really wanna join? next time got event I message u? ok?

Money said...

prince, looks like u are another ball lover like groovy. good swimmer i would say but abit keh-poh and sampat....whenever there's fight, sure see u running over there try to b a middle man.

Prince said...

I just kepoh-ing, want to see what happen ma... but really sorry i ter-bite jiro or ayako ear... i hope they are ok :p

Kien said...

wow!.. When r u guys going to organize another trip like this.. i wanna join.. i wanna join...

Cheers
Rossi