Monday, September 10, 2007

0909 Pet-N-You Event

Yooo excited event ! 1st time joining games and 1st time win a prize... you know how is the feeling? Now only I know my tails is 14 Inch ahahaha. I also meet alot friend in the event. So happy.

The places very crowded with alot dog and human :p

The game area, I wish I can participate next time.

I have meet some LYN friends, and some puppy.com friend. There was molly and owners, Angel_gurl, lilcatty, amber, chloe, pacco, money and etc and someone who I dont :) But my pappy not take so much photo just got molly photo only.

See pretty molly

Adding pacco in, hei she look stunned !

Money got scarf somemore pretty pretty

Ahaha, Prince also not bad (thank Amanda for the sunglasses), Look like MIB ?


Pappy so "sampat", give me Amanda Lee tag to wear...


After Pacco and Money finish their game, Amanda told me there was a game call Longest Tails... opps? Can I win? Let Try !

Measuring my tail ...

Paiseh la... just use tails win 2nd prize (14 Inch) ... shy shy


After the game, I have participate 2 more games, 1st is call "Fastest Recall" I did completed the game but slower than others. 2nd is Obedient game... I also completed the game but very slow :p I should train more next time. After the games Me, Pacco and Money go to swimming...


Pratice for coming KKB trips

More dog in the pools, did you saw money swimming?

3 musketeers

Pappy give me drink water but I was too tired and fall sleep.

Hehe, this are the prizes lor :p


I would congratulate to all winner in game and really happy for my 1st time participate and encouragement from Pacco's owner and Money's owner . Thank !

12 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

aiyo...ur stamina really kaput la....juz join 3 games then Zzzzz.....edi...(side-effect of eating too much)

next time u shld go jungle trekking 2 times a day to train up lor...

shushu, momo & kero said...

Congrats on winning!

ycling said...

Eh. I didn't compete in any games also I kaput! hHahaha...

congratulations Prince! Me very shy shy yesterday, I only go sniff sniff your butt.

Prince said...

Yala... me really kaput de... me everyday got morning walk and evening walk wor... and saturday got jungle tracking... why ah? my stamina so weak ???

shushu thank hor... next time u come

max ah... yalor you really shy de... I also got smell ur butt... nice to mee you

Urban Smoothie Read said...

then mayb u need my strategy...

i keep in cage from monday to friday...no walk at all....then go to even, all my energy BURST out @ 1 shot...

Ferndoggle said...

Wow Prince...you did really well for your first try! Nice job.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Goofy said...

Longest tail? oh...I'lll have mom to check how long my tail is tonight!!!!

Amber-Mae said...

Hey Prince!

Gosh, I never knew how handsome you are & your fur is sooo soft compared to mine... Mine is like rusted hair! Hahahaha! *ahem* Anyway, congrats to you for winning 2nd place for the Longest Tail game. You just need two more inch to beat my sista Chloe, heeheehee...Luckily, no Great Danes join ha? Or else you both won't even get 1st, 2nd or 3rd places. I hope you had a GREAT time on Sunday!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Thank amber... and I did open my eye to see your performance 2... it is really great ! well done !

Ben & Darling said...

Hey Prince, mom said u are sooooooooooooooooooooo handsome!!! and Im really beh song coz she kept saying it after she came back from the event.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

looks fun. wish I was there!

Ben & Darling said...

Mom is regreting now for not taking pic with you during the dog carnival...