Saturday, September 22, 2007

JT JT JT

Today suppose plan to go A'Farmosa, but this busy pappy said not free that why cannot go. So pappy just bring me to JT (Jungle Tracking). As told you I was enjoying the trip with my new join mammy. There are some picture I taken. Please enjoy and I hope more friend can join us in future.


Once arrived, straight away jump down... Pappy and Mammy just sweat -_-''

For sure my this is my mammy... Pacco's owner taking who pic??

Mammy call Colar Bear -_-''


When he swim, it l0ok like carpet and if he dont... look like de ring? hehehe jk jk


Fei Fei, The adventure dog...



Finally group photo... where is mammy? ooo she take photo !

Prince : Hei, Why you so size big?

Bank : What you mean? Fat Izzit? I am FIT !

Prince : No No No ! I did mean that?

Bank : You better pump ur weight ! only can look handsome as me

Mammy just sayang me.


I still good friend with Bank tai ko

5 comments:

Jane Su said...

i wanna go i wanna go !

Yuki n Joyce said...

jt is fun.........how come mummy won't let me go?!?!?

Yuki

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Prince!I found your blog and I like it. You´re nice and handsome!
Come see my blog. I like make new friends!
Love and licks
Thor

Urban Smoothie Read said...

did u mammy told u that jt was fun??

plz do invite her to join us more often...

Amber-Mae said...

Ooooh, you go JT ah? I think next week we will join you guys lor... Looks sooo fun lah!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer