Monday, September 03, 2007

Merdeka Tracking

Me, myself, Money, Pacco, Groovy, Champ, Scruffy, Ginger, Yen, Fei, Vanilla, Zucker, Max(joined second day) and the white dog. There was a National day you know? I really give a thumb for those owner who can wake up so early.

I tot pappy was not able to go because on Merdeka Eve he go until 2am morning... However I think because promise liao dog's gang he was wake up just abit late la... Pappy bring a friend from Singapore.

Merdeka !


Then Pappy help to put a flag at my back. He said, as a Malaysian we should patriotic to our country. I was sweat... why did pappy did wear any flag? and why me? I was enjoying the tracking with all of the friends and owners.

Blekkkk Pappy

See my face, I was so innocent...

4 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

d most patriotic dog so far....hahah

hope u like those pic i snap

Amber-Mae said...

Ooo, the stream must be really relaxing eh? You guys sure had fun! Must must must join you guys one day.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Pacco, Thank the photo.

Amber ! join us !! haha lets play with me and let me smell ur butt :p hahaha :p must join, I strongly believe u will like the place.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Prince,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy