Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tang Lung Festival

Yeah... This is second year I am celebrating Moon Cake Festival with my pappy and mammy. very happy because I saw alot kids and people playing fire? oppss I should say Tang Lung.



Pappy brought me a Chicken Shape Tang Lung


Me and My Tanglung with Mammy

See they enjoying Steamboat and I just take dog food :(

Angry me and I destroy some of the Tang Lung (Pappy angry me)

Very enjoying with tang lung around

See, My face should how happy I am !


After they finish Steamboat, they have a tea and moon cake time... I was allow to participate... Yeah ! alot pappy and mammy friend sit and drink chinese tea and having taste moon cake. This year pappy give me some moon cake to eat !

Pappy, Can I have some mooncake?



Yes for sure ! My pappy give me !!!

5 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wat a celebrations...!

i got 2 eat mooncake too...but no tanglung is available here....

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Sooo many tanglungs hanging everywhere in th porch... We got to celebrate too last nite at Taman Desa with our friends. Didn't do much, just ran around, played fetch & ate some sandwiches my hooman M & my mommy made. Hope you guys had a great time!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Next time my pappy said will invite u all :)

Money said...

i was too excited that night and keep barking. ended up in the room alone :-( cause miss owner scare me disturbing others. pls invite me next time, i dun wan to stay in the room alone o!

oh btw, i didn't eat the moon cake, miss owner scare me gain weight....she gave me a black black thing which looks like a bull horn....quite nice! i like it :-)

Prince said...

Sure invite u all, but maybe eat too much... sick jor :(