Monday, October 01, 2007

PD = Port Dickson

Wow... Great Great Experince, Thank to Pet-N-You organize such a nice event/trips ! I love It ! ! My pappy was wake up early early morning. I think 5am he wake up. We prepared and then start to fetch pappy's friend, pacco and Amanda.



Early morning 6am ++ Waiting to PD !
Gathering !
We arrived !
A nice nice beach
Emmm nice place, Pappy can we go?
Let Go Pappy !
Swimming, Yes I cam Swim !
Playing with ball
With pappy in water, very deep hor...
Pappy and Me. 3 Mus' again !
Playing with pappy's friend.
Money... Best Swimmer
Pacco, Adventure Girl !
Bank? What ur pappy talk to u?
Acting Cool
Funny face !
Standby... Waiting ball to been throw !
Run !!!!!!
I am last? hehehe yeah I damn slow
Opss what u doing Groovy?
I want to explore !
Walking alone, enjoying beach feeling
Macho Man ! wooo Hairy on his chest!
Pacco so hamsap, Like Owner Like Dog *run fast fast
Cheese ! Nice Pic !
Tired while go back from PD
Another sleeping style
All Doggy been locked in Chan' House
I also been lock up at back yard...
Oh My ... They go eat Satay
Ketupat Somemore? -_-''
Lucky Pappy not so bad, still tabao some for me :)

6 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u got 2 eat satay!?!?!?

i jealous la....

u better dun eat since u're still recovering from ur sickness....better gv it to me...

i help u makan

Goofy said...

hey hey... satay???? isit tasty? i wish i could have that... but mom always said, hooman salted food is not for me!!! can u steal some for me?

Prince said...

Pappy said, nevermind lor since they go eat in group and leave me at chan's house so just reward me satay to eat.

Amber-Mae said...

It's soo nice to see you all having soo much fun at the beach! I MUST go there next time if not, I will ignore my hoomans! Hehehe...Yum! I had satay before & it tasted really goooooood! Aiyoh, poor Angel in the small cage. Why you all kena locked up? That's sooo not fun!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

The place is not dog allow, that why we all need to be locked :p they all hooman go eat... really no heart 1 :p

Money said...

eh prince, ur pappy still got ur heart leh, at least he gave u d satay to reward u being good boy at bank's house. btw, u better dun eat so much fattening food, afterall ur pappy ask u to do detox programme like my miss owner..hehe