Tuesday, October 09, 2007

MRDO 2007

Malaysia Dog Responsible Ownership Day 2007 is the great event that organize by puppy dog com. There are free gift, games, doggie and etc... I really wait so long for this event. Eventually, my pappy go work de, lucky he cancel the working day and come with me. The more suprise thing that come alone is with my Ms. Owner.



Eh, Pappy come la... Why stunning there?

Arriving liao, meeting up with Jiro, Akiro, Money, Pacco, Duchess & Bentley

Venus, Scruffy and Ginger :)

Random Doggie :)


After walk awhile, I saw Fei Fei and Yen Yen owner... see smile so happily, My parents bring me to register and then continue to walk



As usual, there are SPCA booth will setup in the event. I am busy kacau-ing some small puppies and walk around. My Mammy support the SPCA by buying something, Pretty har?

Here we take our photo again (pacco, prince & money)

Finishing smell and pee, Pappy starting bring me to join some games.

Random dog 2

My pappy really "beh" in kick ball games... He mistakenly kick 3 times out of the lanes... Grrrr must train him next time hehehe. After finishing the game I continue to join recall game... Ermmm suppose can win this time... Let see. I am the middle one... Thank Money's owner for help

GO !

Finally I going to final but what is end result? forget about it :)

Pacco Moto "always be cool"


After finish 2 games and bring nothing back, pappy decide to bring me swimming. Because he said waste time participate because I so 'beh', This pappy really "Kiasu" haizzzz


I playing with my favor tennis ball

Pacco join for the ball game

Money the best swimmer just swim...

Opss forget to post my mammy photo, here we go !

Like owner like dog?

Or I look more like my pappy?

After swimming, I taking photo with Duchess Cool?

Family Photo (Thank Rocky)

Bye Bye Lor !




3 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

is this ur mammy 1st time joining d doggie events?

u shld bring her out for often....there's nothing more important than to go outing wit u

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, you always wear your goggles. You look cool! It blocks your mean looking eyes, kekeke...Hope you had a great time!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Prince.
Looks like you had great time there with your mom and dad! Sure there were lots of friends!
Lorenza