Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Tracker

Hi all, let me introduce you our new tracker, Abby de Dogzilla and Molly de Hyper Active Dog. So happy can track with them. Their parent was very excited but the owner was scare to unleashed them. However my pappy was "pujuk" them few time telling them is save 1 only, they release Abby and Molly... They run freely and so happy. Thank to my pappy hor :p

Molly is infected by prince virus?? hehehe

Welcome to new comer

Sick Amanda and Pacco just cant join the JT

As usual, gather at stream and I busy with my "ball"

Nice posing !

GR Gathering (Jojo, Prince, Bank and Lucky)

After the JT session, Molly and Money owners visiting my house but as rules of my pappy house, no dog allow in to the house... Sorry Molly and Money, next time my pappy stay alone then allow u all go in la... paiseh paiseh :)

3 poor doggy look at their owner inside the house :)





4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh so her name is Abby ah? I see I see...Wah! Finally Molly join for the 1st time. Will try & join you guys next time. And next time probably means next year or so, hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

1st time abby n molly go jt n i kenot go.....so sad..

Prince said...

1st time molly also got infected by prince virus.. smell butt :)

Ben & Darling said...

Oh, my sis went to the trek too!!! So nice, how I wish I was there....when can I go back to KL........sign