Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cowboy

Last saturday was suprisely that Audrey bring me a scaf. when I wear it, it look like Cowboy wor :p hahaha by the way I am not promoting for pro plan. I never take pro plan food also... Paiseh ah pro plan :p


Do i look Gorgeous?

Cowboy Prince :)

After go back from the JT, evening walk pappy bring something to eat. I was request and fighting with pappy to get this thing to eat. See see what is that?

Sweet and very nice ! Guess what?

Hahaha is sugar cane !! Nice I bite and drink the juices yummy :)

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, you can wear this bandanna & walk around advertising for Pro Plan mah...Ooo, that looks like sugar cane. I don't eat weird sweet stuff like sugar cane. But I bet it was refreshing eh?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Yeah amber, taste sweet... I eat the whole sugar cane but when my pappy saw me eat the whole sugar cane, scare him. He said just only can chew not eat :p

I was -_-''' why not?

shushu, momo & kero said...

ooh, the black scarf looks very nice wor!!! bigger than my red scarf and very professional looking - if only the wordings are "pro-dog" instead of "pro-plan"
...kekeke

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i've never try sugar cane b4....but actually got alot of thing i also nv try.....especially satay...

i hope next time i can beg from other ppl....my sui owner sure duwan gv me...