Friday, October 19, 2007

KKB II

Another trips I going, eh every trip also so early... tired la... :p Next time let me know earlier, I can sleep early so I wont feel so sleepy :p

Yawn~~~~


This time we go without 1 Musketeer that is Money aka the Swimmer :) and the Owner... ermmm nevermind next time must have chance to go again ! Driver and doggies meet up and the journey begin !

Pacco Lui and Prince Chai

Cute Doggies aka Toffee or Coffee?

The Journey arrive and here is our geng ! 13 Cars !

Amber and Chloe as a guard for their owner !

In mean while me and jessie relax in the broken house !

The Sun was very bright and it look like very good mood for swimming. But still the water is dam cool ! I just enjoying with my friends and my favor toys B-A-L-L.

Sunny Day !

Prince : Help ~~~

Chloe : The water is not deep go up ur self

In the same time others doggies enjoying their water game


Ermmm Who are them? hahaha guess urself !

While GR enjoying their ball game !

Jiro and Ayako with great owners !

After swimming session, I was caught to photo

My Pappy ! (Do I look stun?)

Prince, Pappy and Dookie !

Duchess & Bentley

What is that thing? ooo is Amanda and Pacco. So far ???

Venus and Owner !

After the swimming session, those hooman going to Ulu Yam for their lunch... The restaurant was good because it allow dog ! thank to the Taukeh..

Max was so tired and fall asleep


See Group Photo !

5 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

BENJAMIN UP FOR ADOPTION:

Benjamin is looking for a new family that can bring him to all the doggy event, beach-PD, waterfall-KKB, pawty, gathering, and play play play forever. Of cause I need FOOD too.

ADOPT me....adopt me please !!!!
Im dying of boredom here with that boring lady....please rescue me !!!

Prince said...

You serious? sweat !!

Anonymous said...

EH prince, which shop in Ulu Yam did you all go and eat?
Is it the one famous for the curry prawns? There is one damn nice one. You must go there and eat!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hehe....owner love to go far far away alwiz....we need some space to relax n enjoy the peace...

max,

yes...there is a curry prawn dishes....yummy....i know that, eventhough i didn't try it...

Amber-Mae said...

Aiyoh, now only post ha? Yah, I dono why Pacco & Amanda went sooooooooooo far away! Hehehe, maybe very disappointed becoz Money & her owner couldn't turn up. But my mommy said that Pacco almost bit her fingers off when she had some frozen liver in her hand.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer