Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sekinchan !

After KKB II (next blog) Pappy bring me back his hometown who popular with Beach (fisher land) and Paddy fields. He promise me to bring me enjoy those view and take some picture. I so happy and I really enjoy the whole trip. We starting the journey at 6.45pm and reach Sekinchan around 8.15pm. Traffic is smooth and very nice sleep in there :p

Arriving quite late... see, dark liao

After arriving, nothing much to do... Sleep and waiting tomolo morning to come. Tomolo morning promise pappy need wake up early to accompany grandpa for morning walk.

Whoaahhhh, so early meh ?? 7am -_-'''
Here me, my grandpa and my nieces

After morning walk, I play with my ball, am I cute?

Hei, got copy right ok? Dont act cute, you wont as cute as me !!!


The sun is sunny but suddenly sky turn dark and it might going to raining... Pray hard... hehe then just a little raining and after that stop. After that pappy bring me to paddy field. Yeah but what happen ?? See below

After unleashed, I terus jump to river and swim, pappy angry me

Got lecture -_-''

Nevermind la..scold abit only biasa liao, start pose-ing

Acting acting :p

Green green grass... not grass is paddy :p


So nice why so fast go back?? I dont want I dont want


No choice still need to go but pappy car was dirty by me, so many mutt and pappy go and bath me angrily... he call me to think properly what I am doing, izzit wrong or right.... I start thinking...


Think deeply

Eh WTH ?? why pappy put bone at my head? sweat -_-'''

Chibi (Celine) Creative Art !

Oiii pappy (shout) ! bring me out please

Maybe because I shout my pappy, he bring me to beach together with my grandpha and my nieces. That place was really nice... not believe? see below :

Wah ! so nice pappy come and see !


See so nice !

Finding some nice see shell

Weather was nice and cool

There are some dog here too

There are boat there also :)


I know some new friends... But I still dont know their name :) nice to meet them


The journey of Sekinchan end after the beach session. Hei friends, trust me, you must come to sekinchan to enjoy those excitment. Call ur hoomans and bring you all come ! Dont miss it !

6 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

nice paddy field n beach...juz like going back for a PD trip...or maybe even better

Amber-Mae said...

Aiyoh! The river look sooo dirty lah. No wonder your daddy got angry, hehehe... But the beach looks great. Where is this beach ah? Wanna go also! PD is just too far lah my hooman M said. Whatever!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

yeah guys/girls... the journey need 1-2 hours time. but place nice and alot seafood to eat... :) my pappy hometown :p

Money said...

so when are u bring us to ur pappy hometown? my owners wan to eat sea food while i wan to play in the paddy field! wait until i finish heat ok, I don't want to miss the fun again!

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh! looks so nice and fun!
can I come too? But I don't like the water wan woh

Prince said...

Dont worried, no force de... just come and play at the paddy fields and beach :) And can bring hooman eat seafood also :)