Thursday, November 01, 2007

Prince de Casper Ghost

Hei, yesterday day night pappy was very "wu liao" he go and buy some of the white clothing and call me to act Casper the friendly ghost. I was what??? see How I was been "decorate"...


No Nose Casper ! -_-'''
Because I cannot breath much at so pappy open a nose path for me to breath... then I patiently stay there waiting for the treat after I act as Casper.

With Nose Casper

Very very Innocent


Woahahhhhhh Scare or not :p


See my sampat pappy also play with me :)

This are my small small experience at Halloween day, I hope next time pappy will have pumpkin for me :)

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wah! You also wear this costume... Cute cute!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jane Su said...

ah prince, i tink ur pappy look more like it :P

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh yea... i am scared

:p

Money said...

prince, u look so "woo nai". sorry for having such a pappy~!

Ben & Darling said...

hmm....hooman are sometimes ununderstandable...

Almighty King King said...

hi prince! nice to know you. Will come as often as i could! hee..

Kien said...

hahah.. u also wear this costume.. hahaha.. we do look scary huh..

sorry for dropping in late.. for some reasons.. i can't find your site...

Cheers
Rossi