Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry X'Mas

A Christmas that celebrate with my pappy and new friend (charming). Before the countdown, pappy go to mammy house for talking photo and chit chat abit. Around 10 min, Pappy leave mammy house and mammy did buy me and charming some biscuit :) Thanks mammy :) Below are the photo I take. Charming is not allow go into the house kekekeke "good" !



We wish you a merry Xmas

We wish you a merry Xmas

And Happy New Year !

After finishing the session of photograph, I "pin san" become Bat Dog to make sure the village security is good. Here I sniff and go around the corner.

Checking wether got any hidden monster

Ronda ! Ronda ! ( I was so yeng)

Back home liao... Pappy do something funny

Later night already wor Pappy...


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

6 comments:

Abby the Dogzilla said...

Waaa!! Prince look so yeng in the last piccy!

Lotsa Woofs,
Abby and Chelsea

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, the tree is sooo loverly! Wish we had a big one too... My hooman M don't want to buy lah!!! She say waisting money, oh whatever! I hope your neighborhood was free from burglars & kitties last nite, heehee!

Merry X'mas to you once again!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Goofy said...

u look great!!!!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

finally u got some christmas tree picture...

shushu, momo & kero said...

the sunnies looks matching with the batman suit! :)

Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

wah.. prince.. u veli yeng woh..haha