Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Big Bone Day

Arlo... Bone is most furkids favor right? Hehehe, My lovely pappy call his sister (my da ku) to buy at morning market. It was cheap just only RM2 will do. She bring me 2 bone, I still have 1 spare hahaha ... yum yum ... It boiled and it look delicious ...


estimated 25 cm - 30cm bone

Try to take by using mouth


Starting to bite


Chew Chew... Yummy :)


Grrrrr Hard :)

What a lucky Tuesday ! It been long time I never chew bone. My pappy said it will help me clean my teeth. I wish I can have at least 1 bone every week. Ok right? I am not greedy :p

6 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

next time get cow bone...it will be even bigger....

yum yum

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, I absolutely love bones too! I had humongous dinosaur bones last year. It was sooo huge that we could not finish it in one week. Harharhar!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

shushu, momo & kero said...

The bones looks delicious!
I haven't try any before, :( coz my owner doesn't go to market. (owner:.....)I only have the raw hide or nylon type so far.
My owner want to ask - raw bone or boiled bone better?

Thor and Jack said...

Nice to meet you, Prince! what a nice bones you got from your daddy! The bones looks yummie! Enjoy it!

Love and licks
Thor

Money said...

prince, when are u sharing this with me?

Prince said...

blek, dont want... cause the bone too big for u, u call ur mammy buy chicken bone wakakaka