Monday, December 24, 2007

Here I come to save the day

The places doesnt look so good... I think something will happen


*di di di di di di (telegram)

Police: Hello, emergency ! super dog, please come to save us….

Prince: Wait for me !!… “Pin San” !

1, 2 3 ~

Here I come to save the day!

But before I leave, I need to ask permission from my pappy 1st


Prince : Can I go to save the day?

Pappy : Superdog cant defeat the the joker, only batdog can, u faster "pin san"

Prince : Ok ! "Pin San" become batdog !

Batdog ! Jeng Jeng Jeng !

Taking some water before leaving


I cant wait anymore pappy, I need to go...

Ready to open the gate

Pappy, Please open the dog ! I am not superdog cant fly !


Go Go Go !!!

6 comments:

Abby the Dogzilla said...

Waaa, Prince how come you don't ride Batmobile?? Much faster!

lol!!!

Lotsa Woofs,
Abby and Chelsea

shushu, momo & kero said...

lol at Abby's comment!
Nice costumes - I love the batman.
Merry christmas!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

finally prince got costume liao...

hope u can get ur dream tuxedo soon...

Bond said...

wow !!! lucky you say you are batdog, not bad dog ... AHAHHHA ...SO CUTE

Merry Christmas to you ! Have a Wonderful Christmas :)

Goofy said...

wow!!! u sure could save the world!!!!

anyway..
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Amber-Mae said...

Why your pappy sooo slow one ah??? Those outfits look good on ya... Merry X'mas Prince!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer