Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Great Thanks to Pacco

With Appreciation and thank been friend for this whole year 2007. I believe this was my great year compare to 2006 which I was suffer from Red Urine and Tick Fever. My days was like hell. Old people always said "A old leave a new will come". A very happy thing in my is to know Pacco, Money and bunch of friends. My life become brighter and clearer now. I love you all. I wish our friendship can forever and ever.


The best ever Thread I been read.

Memories 2007 <----- Click here !

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

I'm sure you've met alot of friends this year Prince & I'm sooo glad to have met you & the others too... Me hope we can meet more friends in the future! 2008 will be a bigger & better year for us, I hope.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

we got a link here...i felt so honoured..:)

we wish u will have a totally pawsome christmas season...