Saturday, December 29, 2007

Farewell Charming, Take Good Care

Today was a sad day for me...I need to farewell with Charming. Although there are bully from him but still he accompanies me on this 2 week. A happinees and sadness is share between us. I wish he will adopt by a very responsible owner and treat him well just like what my pappy treat me. I hope a new owner will bring him to JT and every Event. Charming take a good care and I will always remember you (how you steal my food, hump me etc hahaha) .

There are some photo before he leave :-


This are picture we take together although I am lazy :p

He just like "Sang Kancil" (Mouse dear)

See, Charming go off liao I still pretend died :p

Pappy's Niece and Nephew farewell with Charming

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Aww, today is a very sad day for us too. The Husky mix my hoomans rescued a month ago, has gone off to a new big & luxury home just now. My hooman M cried coz she's sooo attached to her & we liked her alot too. I've always played with her like a sista. I'm sad too... Good bye to Charming! Hopefully you'll be able to see him again. We hope we'll be able to see Chantelle at Taman Desa too...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

shushu, momo & kero said...

goodbye charming! Hope you found a nice and kind owner.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

we hope all the best for charming...

hope he will get himself a forever home...

n 2 u and ur family...have a pawsome new year

Bond said...

Bye Charming, Hope you go to a new good home :)

Hey Prince,

Happy 2008 to you !

Have a fun 2008 filled with lots of fun, play, food, treats and love :)