Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finally I know

Hei I know who is him liao... He is a rescue dog by my pappy. He got alot tick and my pappy so generous and bring him to vet for injection. 1st 2 days we are seperate by play pens, but now he is free of tick already yeah ! I am play with him now. but hor he is very "siu hei" easy get angry 1... every time i play with him, sure he growl at me de... haizzz Here are some picture of us.


Drinking water

I also wanna drink his water... even I got my own 1

Offer ball for him ! come on let play

But pappy already promise me he wont keep the dog because hor he cannot handle 2 dog and somemore the new dog very naughty ahahaha... I told u pappy love me de :)

Pappy always love me... thank you

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

He won't be your staying with you guys forever? Awww... that's sooo sad! Your pappy rescue him from where? You will need another doggy that is friendly & willing to play with ya. If the dog don't want to play with ya & get angry all the time then n fun lor...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

prince chai, u seems to be sniggering at the last pic...

hope u enjoy his stay @ ur home currently...

n we hope he can find back his owner or hv a new home soon...

Abby the Dogzilla said...

Yeah, why you have a smug look in the last pic ar Prince? lol

Anyway, wish your Pappy luck and hopefully can find his owner back. If not, hope he finds a new foster family!

Lotsa Woofs,
Abby and Chelsea

Ben & Darling said...

Oh Prince, you have to teach me how you persuade your dad not to keep him. I got a stinko here & I want to send him away too but mom want to keep him.