Sunday, August 26, 2007

Prince's 2nd Year Birthday

Harlo All,


Prince's birthday just pass lor hehehe those who not come sure will regret de cause alot food and alot friend here ma... hehehehe but actually hor my birthday is not on 25th Aug, but actually is on 28th Aug la... but hor because everybody where got free on Tuesday wor... so my pappy decide do it on Saturday lor and Sunday people can rest ma... see my pappy so love me and plan so much for me. Thank pappy and I love you ! Oppps I love mammy tooo thank for the presieeeee...

Pappy bring Prince to grooming before party... Nice !


Alot dog also go grooming also hor (Auntie Joanne)


Huh, huh.. Big head Prince


ohh... Pappy give me fruit tart ?

Oh yeah... It so tasty


There still many, who wan?

Ok Party start... Mammy bring me a shinny Collar and Ball with sound !

1st Arrived dog... 'Ferro' the name !

Follow by Money n Owner (left), Ferro Owner (right).

Amanda and Pacco spotted ! (what u doing with my new ball??)

3 musketeers

My Family photo (Pappy and Mammy)

Pacco & Money : Where is the fellow(Prince) go?...

Prince : Hei I am here la....

Money : Huh... you invisible just now?

Pacco : Dont care... I just want take photo (notice 1st and 2nd photo pacco face no change)

Singing Birthday Song (Pappy : Wait prince dont blow 1st)

Pappy : you can blow now !

Prince : agrrrr tired... no more breath... blow candle is so hard

Pappy help me take my hand for cut the cake

See me? so greedy ...

Hehehe.. dont envy ok? This my presieeeee


Some of my Fans 'si' wanna take photo with me

Another Fans 'si'


I shake hand for all the coming guess and friends. Thank !

THE END !

9 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wah! What great barkday pawty you had Price...Got many doggie riends too & even Pacco & Amanda was there. That's sooo cool! Hehehe, you go grooming first before the pawty yeh, must look good & handsome. The fruit tart & the cake looks yummylicious! Ooo, can't wait to see what you got in those pressie bags. Heehee!

Happee Belated Barkday to you Prince!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Yaya ... actually there are 5-6 more... but they cant make it ... if not people will think house is kennel to breed dog hahaha.

Sure... will take all my present and take photo and upload for you all to see ! :p

Urban Smoothie Read said...

thanks 4 d food....owner love d curry chicken n i love ur cake...

shld get ur recipe n ask my owner bake 1 soon...

soli that i keep trying to scare u off....but seems like ur not that scare of me ler...(i don't look fierce enough??)

Prince said...

Curry Chicken? My pappy favor cooking food ... my pappy cook curry chicken very good de... the cake ah? Yes very nice :) hahaha Next time go picnic or beaches then call my pappy cook for u all eat :) and not forget make some dog cake or food :p

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ur pappy cook wan?!!

geng woor...

my pappy....means my owner's dad...also like to cook curry chicken...juz with drumstick....slurp..slurp..

Goofy said...

hey Prince!! you've got a great barkday pawty there, don't you? wow... how I wish I were there.. hey hey, beware, I got a surprise for u!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Prince... happy birthday...28th august is ur actual bday rite..haha..enjoy ur party that day ??.. sorry cant attend ur bday party.. really sorry abt that.. hehe...

28/08/2007 00.00am..

Prince said...

Wow yiran jie jie... 12.00am ... you really got heart ! No problem... important is pappy said u got buy me present hahaha that enough liao ! Hehehe

Anonymous said...

.. present.. ur pappy.. haha..
ur puppy sure tel everyone say u like ball so much.. c ur party u received many ball.. actually jie jie also buy ball le..wahaha..