Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Lor

Guess what ... Happy birthday to prince lor :p Is my second year birthday... Pappy said hor will celebrate with me... Any of you all will come ma? Please let me know... My Pappy want to prepared food for you all lor... Please confirm attendant :)
Date : 25 August 2007 (Saturday)
Time : 6pm
Venue : Kg Sungai Kayu Ara - Damasara Kayu Ara



Current Member Attend:
1. Mammy (WOD) - Must Come :p

2. Yiran (WOD)

3. Hee Ling (WOD)

4. Hui (WOD)

5. Yeong Wei (WD) - Toy dog White and Blue -_-''

6. Amanda & Pacco (WD) - If map provided :p

7. Money and Owner (WD) - If map provided :p

8. Neigbour & Mimi (WD) - Depend

9. Wan Wei (WOD)

10. Hong (WOD)

11. Sharie (WOD)

12. Ferro and Owner (WD) - Maybe come if remember :p

13. Yoke Phong (WOD)

14. Jasmine (WOD)

15. Low (WOD)

WOD = Without Dog
WD = With Dog

12 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

show us d map 2 ur house....

then i ask my Mr. Daddy @ home, c whether he will fetch a not...

Amber-Mae said...

Ooooh another barkday pawty! It sounds like it's gonna be fun but unfortunately, we're going to PD for a holiday & to swim in the beach too...so sad! We got events & other doggie's barkday pawty to attend to. Too many things to do in August! Arrgghhh!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

No problem amber mae, just next time... I believe there are alot event more...

Money said...

Hi Prince, can provide address? i'll see whether we can make it

Prince said...

Lot 993E, Kg Sungai Kayu Ara,
Jalan Dahlia,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

If you need map let me know your email addres I will sent you by email.

Money said...

hi prince, my owner's email address is annfsc@hotmail.com

Prince said...

Okok ... sent you this weekend... next monday u should get it ! :p byt the way the address u know which area ?

Urban Smoothie Read said...

sent to me too...

my dad d self proclaimed 'very geng'....sure can find 1....if kenot, then v ask ur pappy come fetch us....d VID...'very important dog'

Money said...

hi prince, roughly know here...is somewhere between damansara uptown & BU rit?

Prince said...

okok, I will forward this to my pappy and call him to forward u the map. Yes indeed the place is between BU and DU (uptown)...

Ben & Darling said...

Oh Prince, I like your banner, cool!! and happy barkday to you !! Wish you have a great pawty...I wish I could be there too but NO. The hooman are lazy....hopeless.

Prince said...

Thank Ben ! Dont worried Ben, I will save 1 cake for you. When I meet you, I pass to you...