Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Boomerang

A bunch of Kids (friendly 1 not those throw stone and scare like hell) playing game at the "taman". I going near there and I saw it just like a flying thing at sky... What was that?? Pappy told me is boomerang. Wow so excited just like my frebies but can fly so high.

1st Attempt : Jump! failed to catch and the Paper Boomberang at floor
2nd Attempt : Jump! failed again... "Geramnya... Bite and Destroy it"


The Paper Boomerang was broken see see ~

The kid's pappy so angry said... "told u all dont play here, got dog ma... see broken liao". My Pappy so innocent and keep saying sorry sorry x100 and faster tight me up with leash. My pappy so embrassed. Hahaha I still want to play with them...

After that, the kids all dismiss because me ... and Pappy take this picture after there leave. Pai Seh, Pai Seh.

8 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

notty prince....u damage ppl toys...

need 2 face detention edi....no dinner 4 u:P

Prince said...

hehe, my pappy wont treat me like tat de... sure he allow me eat... just got scold abit la.. said cannot so notti 1... like tat only... but the boomerang very keng 1 hor... can fly very high 1

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u think i can do high jump 2 catch it?

Goofy said...

wow, prince.. you naughty la.. damage ppl's toy and made ur pappy cukup cukup paiseh... hehehehe

Prince said...

Pacco... so high wor... up the tree wor... you can jump and catch it ah ??? hehehe you want become superwoman ah ?

yeah goofy... my pappy wah so paiseh... but I just pretending friendly... hahaha

Ben & Darling said...

Good one Prince...hahaha. Im sure those kid wouldnt mind one.

Amber-Mae said...

Hahahaha! Good one Prince! Serve those kids right lah...Who asked them to purposely play those boomerangs near you rite? Good job!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

haha ben, yes the kids still laughing... but the father face turn 359.9 degree... left 0.1 will kill me :p hahaha...

Wah amber you also bite kids boomerang when near u? hehehe but it fun :p