Friday, August 24, 2007

Pre Present & Papaya

Yesterday night, Pappy go to Tesco to buy my birthday item (human food, not mine -_-'') such as chicken, fruit etc etc. Around 1+ hours he with friends back and bring not forget to bring me half of the watermelon and a bouncing ball (pre present) !! I was excited and play with pappy for long long time. The ball bounce here and there and I run here and there. I was very excited !!

Yummy ! but ermmm I think I prefer Papaya :p


My new ball but but... yesterday night I bite until it burst jor :( no more ball

6 comments:

Goofy said...

hey, lucky you got could have that watermelon all by yourself!!!
and by the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince said...

Thank goofy... that is pre present only hahaha I want more and more present !!

Kien said...

Hi Prince... thanks for dropping by my blog... oh.. happy advance birthday to u... your birthday on 25th right?... hope u will have a great one!... enjoy!..

Love
Golden Rossi

P/s : i think we both are handsome n look alike.. !! hehheeh..

Amber-Mae said...

Oooo, you got wallymelon! Hehehehe...Oh you got one of those balls too. I had one of those when I was young & I bit it alot until burst too! A very loud burst! Really got my hoomans shocked...kekeke! Nice pressies you got from your hoomans.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

Hi rossi my birthday actually drop on 28th but is on tuesday, my pappy cannot make it that why change to saturday make a earlier 1 hope more people can come and play with me. Thank your wishes

Amber u did the same thing? burst the ball? OMG hahaha we same breed :p My pappy so angryly scold me because 2 hours already burst... hahaha but really nice to play and bite :p my pappy said will find a hard one for me :p

Urban Smoothie Read said...

haha...v didn't actually realize that d 2 balls in ur compound are both actually new...i thought old balls..