Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tracking with New Friend

Hihi... Is time to write my exprience on saturday 14 April 2007. There are alot new pappy's friend. Some are scare of me and some love me :) hahaha The best thing in that tracking is pappy unleashed me in the small river there :) lucky I behave myself and listen to papyp command. I believe pappy will unleashed me everytime I go to bukit gasing. After finish tracking, pappy bring me to eat roti telur :) uhmmmmm yummy :p


Very tired when going up to hill

Cheers ! My Pappy's Geng !


This my Pappy's friend dont know what Jie already :p

After tracking all this jie jie playing this ... bo lat =.="


Please let me off ... pappy helppppp, no breath liao ...



Mandi Session !

6 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i was there @ d entrance frm about 7.30 to 8am...y didn't notice u wan?

Prince said...

Yameh ? I go there around that time but never see you also... hehehe... maybe pacco learn invisible skill?

Anonymous said...

Prince.. nice to meet you..Still remember who am i.. haha..
you hor.. veli handsome and clever.. but duno why hor.. ur pappy like to say you stupid.. But one thing i notice that is.. ur pappy really veli veli sayang you..hehe..

Prince said...

Yes yiran jie jie, I remember you, I remember I did jump on you when you having ur breakfast hehehe

Pappy always like tat 1, called me stupid and notti, but nevermind la since he love me so much :)

Urban Smoothie Read said...

my fren told me that she saw u....but dunno where u go edi...

Prince said...

Oh really... I think yes I did saw them :) alot of dog's friend at entrance :p kakaka