Monday, April 02, 2007

Sunday Evening

Pappy dont know why today so free 1... after back from somewhere around 3 oclock, come back and bath me and play with me. Then hor back home again around a hour (6pm) come back bring me out and walk. We go alot places and I still remember in the garden, pappy was bitten by alot mosq... ouch ouch... ahahaha and the leg all red red color...

After that we are going to 1 guard house of a condominum (havent completed yet) for resting. Then pappy take some photo.
You know my favor pose :)



Sitting for awhile and pappy decided to bring me to another places. So we walk and walk, a nice walk and after that pappy is decided to bring me back. But I dont want go back, and sit infront of the gate. However at the end, I also back home and relax. 8pm something pappy again bring me out and sing and talk to me. I think this pappy sure very boring :) hahaha that why come "teman" prince so many time :)

Dont want go back...






2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wah, ur pappy sing to u!!
next time must record n let us enjoy oso la...

my owner will only sing lullaby n then i'm fall asleep..hahah

Prince said...

Hahaha fall asleep :p , My pappy sing out loud at street... sometime I feel so "Pai Seh" hahaha