Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dog Food

Errmmm, in google search dog food :

food prepared for dogs -_-""

Hahaha anyone of my friend like to eat dog's food? ermm tasteless and not nice hor? agreed, my dog's friends? Pappy always tell me that dog food is good la... high protien la.. high calcium la.. and high vitamin ... but I wanna tell Pappy it really not nice. I hate to eat dog food. I want Chicken Rice, I want Burger ! I want KFC ! I dont want dog food la... Pappy !

I dont eat any dog food until Pappy visit me or accompanies me. unless I cannot tahan la :p

When Pappy come, I will only eat... Then Pappy with praise me "Good Boy" kekeke :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey prince..
next time jie jie bring you go and eat KFC ya..
dun wan choi ur pappy.. hehe..

Prince said...

Can meh? later pappy scold me de... I scare pappy angry wor... how ah? but I want eat KFC :)

Anonymous said...

ya lor hor..
ur pappy so garang de.. hehe..
cannot eat kfc.. nvm la.. u pappy say hor.. sunday wan bring u go a place..u sure veli happy de..

Prince said...

yalor yalor :) pappy really got bring me to the SPCA day events. Eh my pappy not garang la.. he is very lovely and sayang me :)