Monday, April 23, 2007

SPCA Day

Because Saturday morning, Pappy not free for bring me to jungle tracking, so pappy bring me to some event. I think it call SPCA day. I saw alot doggies just like me, walking around and smell here and there. Even tho I am not participate in the event, but I am very happy I can join them in this event. I hope pappy will bring me to every single event that happening in Klang Valley. Here I share some picture:-


A Place where the event held.


There are some adoption of dogs and cats.


Yes, Jack Russel n Shi Tzu


Another 2 Golden Retriever just like me :)

Mix around and smell smell :p

oooo, tired ma...

4 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

if i knew that d event had been change to a park instead of d school, i would hd come...

coz i dun like kids being all around me...so v didn't went for it..

Amber-Mae said...

Oh it looked like a lot of fun! We arrived there late so missed all the fun games... Sigh!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Prince said...

no wonder... i was arrived about 10am... but seem very less doggy there and I leave about 11am++

Dont worry I believe we have sometime to meet :-)

Cyth said...

That's my Dookie and Piper you have there in the pic.