Friday, April 13, 2007

Black Friday...

OMG ... 13 April Friday... This what we call legendary black friday? Scare... Pray hard tomolo to raining and no skin infection. Hahaha then I can enjoy my jungle tracking again ! However pappy did say me very smelly wor... how ah? cause this few days raining and I go out enjoying rain :) Hahaha hopefully pappy's friend wont said me smelly, if not sure pappy will scold me and next time maybe dont want bring me out liao...

But raining is very very "Siok" wor... very cold and got water from sky... amazing ma... prince want to see water from sky... dont angry la pappy, ok? hehehe

See you all tomolo at bukit gasing !

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

last time v actually did a raining jt before.....is not as wet as expected, coz there r lotsa tree is cover...n is fun!

Prince said...

I wish my pappy think about that also :)