Monday, November 26, 2007

Sekinchan 2

Yooo, as promise in the 1st Sekinchan trip, will bring some friend go to visit because it was very nice and beautiful place (I believe hehe). This time come with Pacco, Money, Piper, Dookie and their familys/owners :) We are playing very happily :)

We are heading using Sungai Buloh and then towards to Kuala Selangor



After around 80+Km from PJ, finally we arrive the nice place that full of paddy field, forest and sea side. The sea side can only saw Selat Melaka, not Laut China Selatan. Hehehe Paiseh


This time the paddy grow older liao got rice hehe

As usual, 1st try ! haha kek sei my pappy

Carrying some fruit ! Piper is chasing me


My pappy not care about me anymore, so I just enjoying my session

Dookie and Piper, join the game

Money fall down to small river cant wake up :p

After finish the session of photographing and swimming, we decided to go jetty for taking some nice photo. It just 1KM -2KM from paddy fields. Go we heading to Jetty

Oh my, the jetty look very old, still can use de ma?
Pacco is enjoying his sea view photographing !

Money was leashed because always chase & bark people :p

I been assign as a guard at the jetty to avoid inventor

After sometime, Amanda teach me use her camera...


Force to do so :s

I love water, but abit salty yiaaaak !

Play freebies with Amanda

Legendary Jumper !

Bleeding dont know what hurt me !!

Cannot move, just lay down with my 3 ball ball :)

I was "ter-bite" my pappy when fight with Dookie ! Please forgive prince :-s

After finishing the entertaint money, pacco, dookie and piper... I was so tired. Whole sunday I just sleep at my pappy house. But it really nice enjoy the session with all my friend. Thank pappy who bring me back hometown.

A Lazy Sunday

4 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

thx u so much 4 inviting us to ur bootiful hometown..

it was such a great experience...

but felt sorry that u got hurt..

p/s: ms. owner didn't even realize that she thought u how 2 use d camera...hahah

shushu, momo & kero said...

Love the pictures, especially those taken at the beach.

Hope your injury is healing soon.

-shushu

Anonymous said...

yo Prince's pappy, JooLing here ya,
check dis out:

http://community.livejournal.com/msianpixels/67571.html#cutid1

http://community.livejournal.com/msianpixels/67859.html#cutid1

n of cos they r fm dis photo community:)

http://community.livejournal.com/msianpixels/

Amber-Mae said...

The water sooo muddy but nice har? Hehehe... Aiyoh, you bite your pappy's finger ah? Poor pappy. My mommy sure will murder me if I did that to her accidentally or not.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer