Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I was Tag

Ohhh no was tag by Techies

8 Random Fact of me
1) Lazy for the 1st ...
2) A Good Swimmer :)
3) Knows :- Jump, Sit, Stay, Down, Hold, Bark, Ball, Opening Door and more
4) Can Sleep the whole day if pappy not around.
5) Love cat but cat not love me :(
6) Love to donate my dog food for birdy and cat (while I am sleeping they steal my food :p)
7) Love Jungle Tracking will all my friends (every saturday morning if pappy can wake up)
8) Love Papaya and Chicken Rice !

Here the next 8 Victim :)
1) Shu shu de barker
2) Abby and Chelsea de Dogzilla
3) Pacco de Mongrel
4) Money Come Come
5) Jiro & Ayako
6) Maggie Lenglui
7) Supa Molly

Very blur... here is the random pick
8) Tofee

Ok I done my jobs :p hehe hope u all can know me more from this !

4 comments:

shushu, momo & kero said...

I have just completed my tag!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u only posted 7 victims, not 8 leh....:P

ToFFee said...

hi Prince!

I saw your blog in Pacco so I thought to drop by and say hi!

those are super great photos.. daddy was just learning how to use the camera they bought..

you should give them pointers.. =)

Wuufs!
Toffee

Maggie said...

hiya handsome Prince.. I've done the tag...
I live far far away leee..cyberjaya..
hihihi