Thursday, April 30, 2009

Someday in Yen's House

When I review back my picture with pappy, it remind me that some sweet moments that we are having in yen's house. I love to 'kacau' and bully him. You see... hahaha I kiss kao him =)

I blur the picture because there is other poeple there =)

I jump on top of my pappy =)

Is something there... ?


Although pappy didnt have much time for me, but I know he wont forget me. Yesterday night he did mention that he will spend more time with me ! Yippie ! I hope he not lie. He like to talk to me whenever he is unhappy. Prince is a good secret keeper, dont worry pappy. Tomorrow will be better, you still have prince here =)

This was our lovely picture

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

very lovely..wish to have 1

Johntim said...

thanks... u will have 1 also like me