Monday, May 04, 2009

With Mammy

Erm... you must be curious why with mammy right? ahem... Actually hor, this pappy la... dont want bring me back Sekinchan because grandma say I got drop too much fur :( But pappy promise me, next trip will bring me back, he say he dont care what grandma say. Hehehe Yeah ! That is the reason I was in mammy house.

Was a fun visit because mammy did let me go in her house ! Wow wow (barking) Nice and Cool. You know la... this day outside damn hot... like Sauna! You know Sauna?? Argghhhhhhh ! Mammy also cook for prince + giving prince favor fruit ! Papaya ! Heartless pappy fecth me back home at around sunday evening... Hate him !


I enjoy indoor =)


Let me guess... Rice + Egg + Kibbles?
Yummy... That is what it taste !
You think you only got fruit after food? I also got .. neh neh neh


After food... of coz lay down do nothing =)
This was my lazy Sat and Sunday... I feel sad because pappy dont let me go back hometown but in same time I got time for mammy =) Good also !
Pappy : I am sorry for that... promise bring prince back next time ya =)
Prince : See how... I prefer with mammy =) (tease him)

No comments: