Saturday, April 04, 2009

April 2009

It been so long that my lovely + lazy + fatty pappy didnt write blog for me. He say "There is nothing special to write, go walk, sleep and eat only..." I was... speechless... This is because you never bring me to anywhere... Grrrrrrrrr

*barking

But nevermind since yesterday you brought me some greenies and also bone, Ok la... I forgive you. Somemore you promise me that today you will bring me back grandma and grandpa house =) Hahaha Syiok ! I love them much because they always feed me with nice food and also play with me =)


Just finish bath by my lovely + lazy + fatty pappy hahaha... serious he is very lazy nowadays... stay at room dont know do what -_-'' While waiting my body dry... He is busying take some of my photo. I wish pappy can bring me go to beach this time and take some nice photo for sharing... I hope he wil keep the promise =)
Still wet ... dry jor can go in car with pappy

The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved

p/s: Pappy, can you love me more? *winks

5 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Hi prince, your daddy nowday is thinking how to make your life better, what he doing in room ar? I think he is training on something lor

By the way, your daddy long time no shooting already? Why the last photo, he lost focus 1? hahaa

Hope you enjoy ur trip go sekinchan, will visit you next time and play with you :D

Prince said...

He using pisasa 3 editing tools to edit... He make the other place blur and focus on my face =)

Jiro@Rocky Loot said...

Hi Prince...poor boy..I am much more lucky as compare to you,even though we are only living in a small apartment,but we are happy..your pappy must reconsider to look for another job or not.But I guess he will be able to provide you lots of good food,space..except TIME..for you..

prince said...

Yeah... Time *sigh... But however... nowadays he is more time with me. Hopefully he can spend more time with me =)

Unknown said...

Haha...nice furkid you have there. Just started a blog so just looking around other dog blogs. Cheers!