Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Soon

Wah so happy ! Pappy told me he will celebrate my birthday soon... still remember my 1st year birthday? and second year birthday? Ok I assume you already read the post. How was it, izzit excited? I think so right? This year, dont know what Pappy will plan hor, actually I just want Pappy have more time with me ... Prince very sien at home when Pappy not around... I sleep, eat, pee, poo, sleep then wake up and eat and continue ... I going to mad soon, Hahaha.

Who want to come Prince's Birthday Party? This time Pappy told me is on Weekdays maybe not much people will come. But nevermind I just want Pappy celebrate with me :) My birthday is fall on 28th August. I am so excited... Pappy coming back soon yeah ! :)



Cant Wait !

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oooh, I wouldn't mind joining your Barkday pawty! But we may have a problem with each other when it comes to tennis balls...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Siu KeOnG said...

Hi prince, your pappy is coming back to celebrate with you soon, i also very excited to meet up u ooo...

Your pappy crazy already, just now sleeping , he talk "dream word", he ask me ( I forget which one he ask)

1.you wan to wash hair
2.have you wash your hair

i guess your pappy too tension already.

shushu, momo & kero said...

Hi Prince,

Hope you will have a wonderful celebration :)
Make sure ur pappy buys u lots of toys for your barkday!!!!

Maggie said...

oh
it will be another 4 days!!!!
yuuhuuuuwww
bday cake is waitinggg