Thursday, August 28, 2008

3 Years !!

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to Princey,
Happy Birthday to me.... *applause !!
Syiok sendiri??? Hahahaha

Later pappy will go to petshop and buy something for me... My party is postponed to Sunday because alot people cant come today because today is weekdays pappy also not able to prepared food for me today. By the way pappy will:-

1) Buy me new toys
2) Grooming !! Yeay !
3) Alot of Snack
4) Birthday Party... BBQ !
5) Birthday cake from pappy's sister
6) etc...

I want ! I want !


Syiok wey ! Later pappy will also buy lunch for me... my favor Chicken Rice (only chicken and rice) ... ! So happy and I 3 years old liao... I am adult dog !! Call me senior hahaha. Cant wait for this coming Sunday. See you all !

10 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Happy birthday , princey..yoo~ 3 year old already, adult dog ar? You should ask ur pappy find a partner for you ~

See you on sunday ya...

shushu, momo & kero said...

happy birthday senior prince!!!
hope u get lots of presents and have lots of fun!!!

from the juniors (:P)
shushu & kero

Anonymous said...

hey~
happi birthday to you~
wish you get a lot of new toys and snack
and happy forever
p/s : you're so leng zai ^^
from a little girl

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot my friend...

Who are the little girl?

Cant Wait for my Pawty !!

Happy BarkDay to me !

Anonymous said...

Happy Barkday to my son =)

Today you will have alot surprises =) Dont worry

Amber-Mae said...

Happy 3rd Barkday to you Prince! Well, you have a great pawty this weekend. We won't be able to attend so you all just enjoy yourselves!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie said...

Happy birthdayyyyy handsomeeeeeeeee
may your tail always wags more and more each day!!!
:D

and also lotsa pressies tooooooo
;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks all... I will enjoy myself =)

Urban Smoothie Read said...

happy barkday 2 u,...

Hero & Casper said...

Happy Belated Barkday, Prince... You look so handsome now :-D