Monday, January 14, 2008

When I was Young

When I was young (8 months, pappy just brought me when I was 8 months), I look like *ahem abit blur2 (I know now also blur2, but last time more blur ok?)... Hahaha my coat abit white white color... Not really gold... let see 1st:-
I dont know how to describe myself, when pappy give me see this picture, I feel myself was so young and I remember I am very shy... a shy boy... who scare everything, scare walk, scare jump, scare human, scare cat and scare chicken and I dont know what is bark... I quite happy what pappy train me and take care of me so well. I really thank him. Thank you pappy. I love you. Time so cruel, now I become old dog jor... 2 years old and 5 months. Nevermind, pappy said no matter I old or young, he will always sayang me as much as he sayang his family.
Thank pappy who give me a warm house, food and care. I love you.

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Prince, you sure was a cute little boy! You were lighter in color then but now you have patches of deeper colors here & there on your body like me. Sure your pappy will still love you no matter how old you grow & eventhough you're no longer a cute little boy...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u looks so innocent when ur young...

but everyone needs to grow up and choose their path...hope u're future with ur pappy is bright and adventurous...

shushu, momo & kero said...

You still look the same as when you are small :P, perhaps the smaller version has lighter colour....

Money said...

u blur blur look....luckily after growing up not so blur liao! haha....