Sunday, January 13, 2008

Delon

Alan Delon? hehehe Why Delon? hehehe Charming is adopted and rename to Delon. Thanks Yen jie jie that find a good owner for Charming... opss I mean Delon the new name. As Yen told my pappy, the owner said Delon (ahem) is very listening and very intelligent, oh really? I dont think so neh? hehehe (jealous liao). Pappy still think Prince is a good boy and very intelligent :p right pappy? for sure 1 no need ask also I know hahaha

I wish Delon can have a great day and pappy promise that will bring me to visit him soon. In week day cause Delon's owner is restaurant owner, cannot go weekend very busy de... do Delon's owner will give me food? yummy ! hehehe Wish you will always happy, Delon. All the best !

I still missing play ball with Charming (Delon)

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh yay! I wish him all the best at his new home. I still think the name Charming suits him better but Delon also can lah... I thought he was very friendly. Sure he is intelligent! Why jealous Prince? Heehee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

shushu, momo & kero said...

yah, I agree with amber-mae. Charming is a very nice name! Hope he is happy in his new home.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

delon?! wow....the name sounds cool...

i hope he like his new family...