Sunday, January 20, 2008

JT with mammy

Yeah this time my pappy not drunk... so I able to go JT... very happy mammy promise me that will go JT with me. She is very good stamina compare to pappy... maybe she got do yoga hor :p hahaha I love to JT with friend and run around. This time blur2 pappy not bring leash and collar to tracking -_-'' yeah ! I can run around even a road side... hehehe

This time mammy as a Cameran Girl... take photo

Yeah Mammy, why Mammy you so happy?

Pappy ur face very weird neh

Pappy tell me that in jungle there are alot rules and regulations.

Wah So yeng hor... Jiro or Ayako? Sorry I cant differenciate.

Lovely Twin Ayako and Jiro
.
Hear that Jolin Jie will not join us soon because hor, her new company is 6 days work one. So sien la.. where got company that got 6 days de... hehehe but my pappy also told me he will oversea soon L( I so sien... who can bring me to JT? Mammy? Mammy will you bring Prince chai go JT as usual? Or anyone will offer me a ride?

A boring Jolin Jie feeding Champ.

Close Shot

Mammy said "Champ can invisible..." See the picture :p

No need explain... Best Jumper

A OB dog? So Kuai de Pacco?
.
Since pappy so care about me and always feed me with good food especially Roti Telur :p Now I become more alert and very agile :p (eh give face ok? dont comment bad thing at my blog) hehehe I hope my stamina can increase and have a best agility look

Stay Aler for incoming problem

Jumping with caring my tennis ball (Thanks Rocky)

Just now just said good stamina, now so fast KO jor :p

Ayako doing CPR for me? or Jiro? OMG please not Jiro :p

We end up our session with yam cha at mamak. Groovy's owner, Jiro&Ayako's Owner, Pacco's Onwer, Champ's owner, Scruffy&Ginger Owner and my owner is having a great time at mamak. This time you know who spend us food? Is Amanda... Pacco's owner spend me Roti Telur... ohhh... thank so much. I love it !

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

prince chai, gv me ur mammy hp no. lah....so next time i can call her come n join us....hehehe...

i bet with all the inactivity while ur pappy is away, u sure 'fat' wan.....then ur pappy sure 'happy' liao lor...

eh..my owner buy u roti telur?!?! y i din even get a piece at all?!?! Grrr......

p/s: soli that sometime we gv negative comment....but juz wanna make u work harder n improve urself only mah.....dun so 'siu hei'...

Hero & Casper said...

Fei Fei prince... hmm, that would be interesting ! :-p

Without leash! Wow, that's a great chance for you to explore as far as you want! Next time me and Casper must pakat to keep the leash, so that mommy can't find it and won't put that ugly heavy thing on us.