Friday, July 27, 2007

Mammy and Bone

Thursday nite, normal day for me but this day abit special, Pappy back early wor... Normally he back around 12am in midnight... eh why back so early... After pappy come back and having his dinner. Then I hear a familiar car sound from gate there... eh that is Mammy... Pappy and I was inviting Mammy come in. Since Pappy did not stay at Mammy house I seldom see Mammy lor.

Suprise and not really... I smelled something at Mammy hand.. eh what is that... A bone... A size abit large than previous bone. Hei Amanda, my Mammy see ur comments, now she buy me a big 1 hahaha. I was happy chew and see below me, My Bone and my Mammy photo.
My Lovely Mammy (Please come visit me more)


See, I am not lie, A bone slightly bigger now

A bone size around my leg size :p

Arggggg hard... to chew, My teeth and mouth tired

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oooo, yummy bone!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

haha...yea, i saw ur 'bigger' bone...

n ur stamine is still not good yet....chewing can't also get u exhausted....hahaha

Goofy said...

kakaka...
I love your last tired photo

Prince said...

:( yalor... pappy also always screw me... chew bone also need sleep and chew... so lazy...

But really tired ma... what to do wor :) thank Goofy, did i look funny hahaha :p Yes I did :p

Amber it is really tasty bone... from Bak Kut Teh Uncle :p

Urban Smoothie Read said...

huh?! bak kut teh...beware ur fur might drop alot..

Ben & Darling said...

Wah, you got bah kut teh bone??? Bah kut teh smell good but I never try before. You are so lucky Prince.

Prince said...

Yaya is bak kut teh bone, yummy but pappy said just long long time 1 nevermind kuah.. hehehe 2 Bone only not drink the soup should be ok kuah (giving myself excuse to eat, hehehe)