Monday, July 02, 2007

30 June 07 Tracking

After moving to new house, the 1st jungle tracking that I join. 9pm at the morning pappy wake up and prepared to Bukit Gasing. We start the journey on 9pm and arrived around 9.15am. Tot to meet pacco and other friends... After arriving Bukit Gasing, pappy realise that he forget to bring leashed ... Hahaha, This time I am free and no need leashed liao.


I was move out from pappy's car. Oppss Pappy did bring his friend (Wei Liang) going to the jungle tracking... opsss a guys... cannot bully hahaha... I was excited and run, run, run... going to river side to find friends... at river place... eh... no people de... Where there go, I tot they stay until 10am++ ??? Hei pacco did you all meet at river there?

However we meet another couple in the river there, there girl quite ok de... pappy told his friend that the girl look like mixed hahaha. I we continue going to hill and stop at top of the hill (Tower area), Rest,drink water and start finish the journey.

When going to pappy's car, I was meet a poddle and a schnauzer sitting at the entrance... They said me... "eh why so late"... -_-''' hahaha nevermind, next time I will barked pappy call him wake up earlier. See you all next time !


Wei Liang's Sis, Heeling, Prince and Wei Liang (from left)

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hahaha.....last week i'm not there....but i think my other frens r there...

btw....next time v shld get each other hp no....then can stay in touch lor..

Prince said...

Yalor true also... blur blur liao... hahaha... or if you can have my pappy MSN 1st

kok218@hotmail.com