Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tick oh Tick

11:30 pm : Pappy unleashed me to run around my housing area
11:45 pm : Arriving playgound and leashed
12:00 am : Arriving infront of house and ready to go back
12:15 am : Pappy detected one tick on my neck....
12:20 am : Another tick on neck...
01:30 am : Finish my tick session (around 30+ ticks OMG)
01:35 am : Bathing at midnight (WTH?)
02:00 am : Continue some tick finding
02:15 am : Pappy go home

Why I have so many tick ah? Where the tick come from? No wonder I so itchy la... I hate tick... Pappy will buy me a tick shampoo this saturday before/after my Jungle Tracking session.


Those tick concentrate on my neck :( red red color liao

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

usually grass around d neighbourhood will be highly tick infested becoz there r usually lotsa stray dogs n cats wandering around...

that's d reason i never let pacco walk on those grass....n it had been a year since she got tick infested..

Prince said...

:( ... Pappy already brought some thing for me to cure my tick... now tick all become kering kering after my pappy spray those thing on my body :) it cost my pappy RM15 :p and he also spray my new house :)