Sunday, June 10, 2007

7 Facts of Life for Prince

Talk about facts.... I think bad 1 more will than good 1... I must tell you that :-

1) I like jungle tracking (when unleashed)
2) I will Show "action" or unhappy face when pappy/mammy not accompany me
3) I like to Eat alot and alot of PAPAYA !
4) I Hate to be leashed when raining day :(
5) I like Running around my housing area (while pappy chasing me like hell :p)
6) I am a "Totally Friendly" Dog... with Girls, Boys, Kids and even Theif ... I treat as friend :p
7) I wishing my pappy and mammy can good as last time what they was :(

This is what Prince always do and think :) I hope my friend can know me more by reading my facts of life :p

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

aiyo...friendly to thief...i guess ur pappy cannot rely on u to watch d house....hahaha

Prince said...

Yalor, That why pappy always said me stupid dog :p hahaha Watever... I am friendly dog ma... :)