Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Prince's Pappy

Enjoying my CNY photo? hahaha... dont be envy call ur parents to bring you out ! Since we talk about parents, let me talk some about my pappy.
Errmmmm I should said my pappy love me very much. He always accompany me even is late night. Even though sometime he is angry of me biting, do wrong thing or even use slipper to hit my nose (I hate him that time) but I know he want me learn and be a good boy... so I not angry lor.
He sometime even go back home on lunch time and bring me a "Nasi Ayam" (uhmmmm yummy). That day got fireworks and I really scared... He also accompanies me until 4am and next day he also need to work. This shown he really love me right? hehehe
I hate my parents, including pappy lor right? hehehe because they not accompanies most of the time. They said "We need to work for your food and snack" which was true la. However my pappy really love me, he sure give at least 10 min or more to play with me (although is very less but he will do most of the time).
Today morning, I enjoying playing with pappy about 15 min before he go to work... he look not so happy, however tonight I will play with him and make him happy.
Happy Chinese New Year (11th day)

No comments: