Thursday, February 15, 2007

Prince & Valentine's Day

Come to valentine's day, what did you all give your love 1? Dont tell me that you just pretend normal day, your loves 1 will sure dissapointed hor... Hahaha see the picture below, I sent my mammy a purple color tulip imported 1 hehehe. No la... is my pappy give 1. Nice? Not nice la... cause I dont have GF yet. Pappy and Mammy, when you all going to find 1 GF for me? Prince also want valentine's day with GF. I also want to give my GF purple color tulip cause it mean endless love. Fast after CNY find 1 for me !!!

Pai seh*, Pai seh* dont dare to see camera ... wish you all Happy Valentine's Day

*Pai Seh = shy

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

hi hi! just dropping by to say hi...

Happy Belated Valentines Day & Happy CNY to you guys in advance! Your Prince sure look like my Amber. Very short hair hor...?



Cheers;
Melissa, Amber, Faith & Chloe
www.amberspersonaldiary.blogspot.com

Prince said...

Happy Chinese New Year. Yeah I look like Amber but not as good and cleaver as Amber because I am lazy GR and my parents also lazy to train me up hehehe.

My mammy always complain me have alot fur... I am not sure I have short hair or long hair wor. (but I think compare to those oversea 1, I consider short fur). However I did saw you once in MRDO last year :)

Nice to meet you.