Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Today is christmas day. This is the first christmas I be with my pappy and mami.
Because today is Christmas, so mami has very good mood >> She bring me to walk walk la..
(i think maybe later pappy want to bring her to buy a handbag so her mood is good, xu....dont say is i say )

But I think I like pappy bring me out more. Coz hor, when mami bring me, she always dont give me freedom...such as :

i want to smell the rubbish,
she say "CANNOT! it is not hygenie"

i want to smeel others dogs shit, want to know more fren,
she say "CANNOT!it is dirty!"

i want to fight and bark at the two small dogs at that corner house,
she say "CANNOT, you will loose if you fight coz u are lousy fighter."

i want to smell the sand in front of the house ,
she say "CANNOT, later you make ur nose and mouth full of sand"

i want to play with the other dog,
she say "CANNOT, that dog is dirty and later you infect by the tick."

i want to say hi with the dog behind my house,
she say "CANNOT, later it will bite you. You forget ler ma?"

HAIYAA.....this cannot that cannot , mami really is a sien women.
but i know she very sayang me la, so i guai guai follow her back to house.
As she wish la. i always pretend to be a good boy.

But tell you honestly, i will be bad boy next time when pappy bring me out.
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.......

1 comment:

Johnt|M said...

Yeah Prince, pappy know mammy wanted which handbag and already purchase for her :)

Mammy is like tat... everthing cannot sometime really susah one :)

Nevermind next time pappy bring you play "kao kao" one kekeke

Merry X'Mas to all !